- As regards to cookies if you opt no, the site will not function without these cookies. They cannot be opted out. These session cookies are used to provide the basic functionality of the site, including login, page, and content authorization. One trust
Used for cookie compliance purposes to maintain the cookie preference settings of visitors.
Used to identify and count the number of site visitors and analyze their movements around the Site (including the number of page views, number of visitors, and time spent on each page). This helps us to improve the way our sites work, for example by making sure you can easily find what you need, and monitor the performance of our application in order to improve it.
- Used to understand the user's preferences, improve their experience, and analyze usage.
- Used to maintain the user’s session on our online shop - Improve website usage and store information about the user’s activity (e.g., login and checkout).
- Do Not Track: Currently, our systems do not honor browser “do-not-track” requests. You may, however, disable certain tracking as discussed above (e.g., by disabling Cookies); you also may opt-out of Third Party Analytics or targeted advertising by following the instructions in the Third Party Ad Networks section below.
- Social Media: We may offer you the opportunity to engage with our content on or through third-party social networking websites, plug-ins, and applications. When you engage with our content on or through third-party social networking websites, plug-ins, and applications, you may allow us to have access to certain information associated with your social media account (e.g., name, username, email address, profile picture) to deliver the content or as part of the operation of the website, plug-in or application. When you provide information from your social media account, we may use this information to personalize your experience on the Website and on the third-party social networking websites, plug-ins, and applications, and to provide you with other products or services you may request.
- Your Personal Information will be handled in accordance with The Edu Network’s Privacy and Cookies Policy accessible via the following link:
- http://ten.turningpoint.in/cookies-policy.php (the “Cookies Policy”).
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, The Edu Network reserves the right at all times to disclose any Personal Information as it deems necessary to satisfy any Applicable Law, legal process, or requirements of a Governmental or Regulatory authority.
- Storage of Your Data in Other Jurisdictions
You acknowledge that due to the nature of The Edu Network, Your Data uploaded to The Edu Network may be hosted on servers residing in jurisdictions other than Canada or any other country, over which The Edu Network has no direct control. By using The Edu Network, Your Data may become, during the period that Your Data is hosted on such servers, subject to the Applicable Laws of the jurisdiction in which such servers reside or to the terms of agreements respecting the hosting of data on such servers.